Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Homeless Outreach!



Hey FAM! This FRIDAY 7:30PM ON THE DOT we will be living to love those who are less fortunate than us by prepping some food! Then on:

Saturday morning 10am - Outside Woolies and David Jones area (Murray St, right after Barrack St)

We will be handing the goodie bags out and sharing the love of God. What better way to put what we have learnt this year into action than by reaching out to the homeless. Please let your cell leaders know if you can make it so we can arrange transport! This will be a COMBINED outreach with GMC WINKAMYC2017WINK

P.S - If anyone has any muffin trays (not cupcake size!) please bring along and let us know below! Message me fo' transport!

SEE YOU THERE

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,"
‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Matthew 25:35,40

No comments: