Sunday, November 05, 2006

E X A M S

Hey,

Just wanted to remind everybody to pray for one another during the exam period. It's the best thing we can do. Remember (from today's sermon) that Jesus will give our souls rest if we're feeling stressed, burnt out, or just worried :)

Psalm 23

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Please leave comments, with the dates & times of your exams so that we'll know when to pray for you. I'll start with an example. All the best! Do your best for God!

6 comments:

Jono Chiew said...

Here's my timetable:

4/11: Infectious Diseases (done! Thank God)
9/11: Intro. to Systemic Pathology
14/11: Medical Pharmacology

Kev said...

6/11: Math1010 [pray that i don't fail, :'(]
9/11: Intro to Professional engineering
16/11: Engineering Structures
17/11: Computing for Engineers & scientists

Unclenabe said...

14th Nov : Anatomy Written Paper
15th Nov : Anatomy Lab Exam

Anonymous said...

8/11 Intro to Human Disease [giving me brain-itis.. cant remember anything it seems?! *sadness*]

11/11 Intro to Biostatistics - this ones a killer >.<

17/11 Strategic Marketing - another bogus unit that is totally abstract! :(

Thanks for your prayers guys/girls :) You are all remembered in my prayers too ^^ All the best! God bless....

Anonymous said...

hehe and one that i did on saturday :) that was not tooo bad... although was a bit :S but thank God that its over... moving on to more depressing units..... hahaha we can do it guys... ohhh ohh time to whip out my favourite verse of the Bible given to me by Pastor Shirley when I was greatly distressed quite a few years ago :) Hope you can all find comfort in this verse too...

"I can do anything through Him who gives me strength" - Phillipians 4:13

Sebastian Ng said...

13-Monday-Geomechanics soil Mechanics
(SO HARD T_T)
16-Thursday-Surface Mine Design
17-Friday-Materials Handling
(SO HARD T_T)
20-Monday-Underground Mining
(SO HARD T_T)
22-Wednesday-Geomechanics Rock Mechanics
(SO ULTRA HARD T_T")

Well these are my examination timetable... need prayer for all my exams... don't seem to be doing too well this semester :(

God Bless