Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Last sharing from Arthur!




Hey Youthies!
First of all, a big big congrats to a couple of you that have finished your WACE exams!! If that's you, you have just completed one big milestone of your life, and you should most definitely be proud of getting through all of high school! For the rest of you with a couple more, you're almost there so finish strong guys!
This week, as announced last Friday, will be my last night at Youth this year before I fly off to Melbourne for my teaching intensive studies, and also as your leader. This is both good and bad news, it's sad because I've gone through so much with so many of you and it's hard to let go, but great because I have a good idea of the team who'll be leading you all next year and the team is honestly amaaaaazinggggg! God has really blessed this youth group and grown so many desiring leaders that are just waiting to shine more brightly for God. Next year is going to be an even more incredible year, hope you're all looking forward to it!!!
For now, as strange as it is to introduce myself, I'll be sharing a message this Friday. It's something that I believe encompasses everything I'd like to share with you all as my first full length message and also my last!
I hope you're all looking forward to it because I'm definitely looking forward to sharing with you all, hope to see ALL OF YOU there Friday, 7:30pm at our home!!! smile emoticon


lov

No comments: