Thursday, November 08, 2012

Bible Study: PEACE

Hi Youth members!

How has your week been so far? And more importantly, how has your journey and daily devotions been with God so far? I hope the bible studies and memory verses has been reviving and empowering you to study and act on the Word of God more.


This week we are back to bible study and doing the Fruit of the Spirit, PEACE! We will be touching on topics such as,

  • What is peace?
  • What does it mean to have peace?
  • How do I get peace?
...Interesting?? 


Additionally, some of the youth members will be sharing with us on their spiritual journal and epiphanies based on the bible study we did last, Joy. Come to youth and show them your support and also learn more about your personal saviour!


P.S Hope you've remembered the bible memory verse for the last bible study. See you all soon :)

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song" Ps. 28:7


No comments: