Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Welcoming Night '17!

You know the feeling at the end of the holiday where you've just had enough of the visit and want to be back on familiar territory? That moment you look forward to when you jump in your own comfortable bed which follows the refreshed and relaxed feeling after you've taken a shower back in your own bathroom. As Friday draws near; that's what I look forward to, coming HOME.


Holidays are always nice, but home is ALWAYS where it's at.

So what do we have to look forward to? What is in store for Kingsway Youth this year?

All will be revealed in the next few weeks and I implore you to be part of it from the very start. I have faith that this year will not be like any of the others you've experienced, I have faith that relationships with your brothers and sisters will continue to grow because of THE relationship that will grow the most. It's because of these things that I can promise this will be a year of challenge, change and transformation.

My friends, this is a year not to miss.

Be there!

No comments: