Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Homeless Outreach


After hearing some testimonies last week in regards to faith in action, it was a great reminder that even the smallest of acts can truly make a world of difference. Simple considerations can translate into acts, simply by doing.


But even saying that is easier than doing, it's unnatural for us to act on faith, it's an aspect of our lives in which we need to continually pray for God to work because without spiritual intervention, it will always be a chore or battle for us.


This week we are privileged with an opportunity to reach out and believe that a God can use any of us to work in the lives of the underprivleged. We will be preparing some necessities for the homeless in preparation for outreach on Saturday.


As we now know, a lot goes on behind the scenes! Let's come together to be part of this two day journey of FAITH IN ACTION!


"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me." Matthew 25:35-36



No comments: