Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Guest Speaker - Dan the Man!

Hey youthies!
I'm SO SO EXCITED to share with you guys our special guest speaker for this week! 
Dan is a great friend of mine that I met through Arrows College last year and he is an incredible man of faith and also a fantastic bible teacher. Through the short duration of getting to know him, he has impacted my life tremendously and his teachings are all super fascinating. Every time I listen to him share, he makes me excited to want to get to know Jesus more!
I already know that he is going to be such a blessing to you guys!!! He is going to share on the topic of faith and I honestly can't wait till Friday because I know God is going to use him SO powerfully to minister to our hearts, so I hope you're just as excited as I am!! This is definitely not a night you want to miss!!
Please remember to invite a friend to come listen to Dan the Man share! I know I'll be inviting some friends grin emoticon
See you all in a couple of days!
much love,
Kingsway Team

No comments: