Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Prayer and Sharing Night

Ok, this is what I was thinking when attempting to do the weekly post..
yes! exams are coming! I say this not from personal encounters but instead through observing body language of stressed youths and gradual reduction in attendance. You might think that I'm quite apathetic to all this. But nope, I've been through it and can empathise with you all and hence I encourage all you youths to plan efficiently in your study regime so that Friday night can be break from staring. Instead it can lighten your mood up through sharing whilst bring any uncertainties to our Father in heaven.

But I have an exam on Saturday, it's the following morning!
Ans: Firstly, I can assure you that it won't finish late, so you'll get your beauty sleep. If you are cramming the night before..... there is most probably something wrong, if the knowledge wasn't in your head for the whole semester, it's suppose to be on the night before the exam? Surely you don't need multi million dollar study to prove this. You will get some goodness in, but not efficiently. So I encourage you to plan ahead and reserve Friday night for a little chillax time, a great balance I reckon.

7:30pm Friday, Education Building. It'll be worth it, cause spending time with God (and also one another) is always worth it.


No comments: