Saturday, June 16, 2007

22nd June - Bible Study

Well..... my exam stint is over..... =) Thank God for helping and guiding me past this time of toughness..... He will surely help you too! (hrm.... have to wait for the results =O) Good luck to those who have not finished yet!

This coming week!!!! Bible Study.... I"m sure you miss it as much as I do..
Since most people are going into holidays, I will try to enforce that all the assist leaders and youth committee members attend this pre-study so that we can build each other up in Christ! I will keep you posted for the exact time and date, so be on the lookout.

I have also been informed my Miss Camp Prez (RB), that.......
1. The 'super dooper day fee' for camp is $10 (This includes NO bed, but two course meals & toilet cleaning) while.....
2. 'The last night stand' comes in at a economical $28 (This includes accomodation for the last night, including 3 course meal!)

NOTE: NO bed = NO overnight! So if you want to stay the night, even though you have the intention of NOT going to sleep, you still have to pay $28. You will also need to fill out a day form (obtainable from Rebecca) so we can keep tabs on you!

If you would still like to go on the camp, but still haven't done anything about it, please talk to Rebecca or Kevin, and we'll sort you out...

See you all the bible study! until then..... Au revoir...&
God Bless

No comments: